Fresh, Organic Ingredients
We only use organic, non-GMO, wheat-free ingredients, certified humane eggs and free-range products.
Fresh from our kitchen to your canine friend, our treats are handmade and human-grade to ensure your animals eat only the best nature has to offer.
• Good source of vitamin A, vitamin C and dietary fiber.
• They also help keep a dog’s teeth clean and breath fresh.
• Fiber, vitamin B, vitamin C and potassium
• Vitamin C, vitamin K, manganese, fiber, copper and antioxidants
• Fiber, magnesium, iron and phosphorous, and is good for sensitive stomachs.
• Anti-inflammatory and antiseptic
• Amino acids, vitamins and minerals, and is considered a nutrition powerhouse for dogs.
• Balances the thyroid, helps overweight dogs lose weight and helps sedentary dogs feel energetic.
• High in animal protein and can reduce flaky, dry skin and increase the shine in a dog's coat.
• Improves cardiovascular health and may help fight cancer.
• Anti-inflammatory properties help ease symptoms of arthritis, lower blood pressure, improve kidney function and maintain healthy skin and coat.
• Vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamins C, D and E, folic acid, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium and manganese.
• Good source of anti-oxidant, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic and anti-fungal.
• Fiber, antioxidants, and vitamins and minerals (including vitamins B and E, zinc, iron, and selenium).
• Vitamin B6, vitamin E, protein, niacin and good fats.
• Freshly crushed roasted peanuts, no additives!!
• FREE from XYLITOL and Palm Oil!
• Rich in the antioxidant vitamin E and minerals, such as zinc, manganese, magnesium, and copper.
• Good source of protein, with anti-microbial benefits.
• High in dietary fiber, low fat, vitamin B6, vitamin C and manganese
• Anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-fungal.